A compliant and efficient FTZ inventory control and recordkeeping system is critical to the success of a zone project. Failure to account for the nuances unique to the FTZ framework can result in:
- Increased production time
- Loss of revenue
- Sizable fines and penalties
How PTSI Can Help
Our team is familiar with FTZ inventory control and recordkeeping requirements, and with the detailed workings of foreign-trade zones in practical applications. Leveraging our in-depth knowledge and experience in managing day-to-day FTZ operations, we apply best practices to test and refine FTZ inventory systems solutions using our own unique methods.
We offer the following consulting services for your FTZ system and more.
Testing and Review
- Review functionality and interfacing with other company systems.
- Identify areas of concern.
- Recommend potential enhancements.
Implementation and Updates
- Implement a new inventory control system.
- Update or change the existing inventory control systems.
- Transition from an existing FTZ inventory system to a new one.
- Transition from an existing warehouse/manufacturing inventory system to a new one as related to the FTZ.
Our experience and consulting expertise can bring the following benefits to your business:
- Maximize savings through improvements.
- Reduce time to production. A more compliant system is faster and leads to quicker returns.
- Reduce labor through a more streamlined solution.
- Improve compliance and reduce the risk of fines and penalties for significant potential savings.
Contact us today for more information about how our highly experienced team of FTZ professionals can make the most of your zone project.